Current Iowa license, positive attitude, excellent communication skills, reliable and dependable.
- Delivers resident centered care in the long term care setting which is based on each resident’s individual needs and preference. Works closely with care plan coordinators, nurse manager and physician to achieve this.
- Recognizes the importance of quality of life and facilitates the integration of these events in each resident’s daily life. Promote a sense of “home” for residents as well as their families.
- Educates patients and families. Promotes resident respect and self esteem by allowing choice/opportunity to make decisions based on information provided them.
- Neighborhood nurse participates in rewarding and disciplining employees, addressing complaints and resolving concerns.
- Efficiently coordinates ancillary services.
- Administers prescribed medications and treatments in accordance with approved nursing technique.
- Complies with all relevant nursing policies and procedures.
- Complies with all relevant HCHC policies and standards.
- Demonstrates flexibility with staffing needs.
- Serves as a professional role model in appearance, communication, and ethical behavior.
- Maintains self-development and educational standards.
- Follows the 10 Principles of the Eden Alternative.