Associate in this position must demonstrate the ability to
- Read and understand English in order to perform the essential functions of this position
- Accept guidance from the Food Service Tech I in the absence of the Director and Food Service Assistant.
- Maintain our associate values when faced with time restraints and customer concerns
- Operate a point of sale system, and use basic math to count change back to customers, and reconcile cash drawer at the end of the day
- Be able to multi-task with efficiency
Education and experience
- High School Diploma or currently pursuing High School Diploma
Annual requirements, licensure, and certification
- Must complete the HCHC core education requirements for foodservice.
- Must complete the annual Food Safety Training in-service
Machines, tools, equipment and work aids
- Ovens, steamer, blender, microwave, grill, fryer, and general commercial kitchen equipment