Provides for coordination of the clerical and scheduling activities with the Surgery and Anesthesia Departments. Computer and application knowledge, strong organization skills, ability to multi-task, strong communication skills, ability to work independently and as a team player, medical terminology knowledge.
1. Above average interpersonal skills
2. Strong organizational skills
3. Able to effectively multi-task
4. Strong attention to detail
6. Maintain positive attitude
7. Flexibility in work schedule
Education and Experience (required)
High school diploma or equivalent
Associate's Degree or two years' relevant experience preferred
Basic knowledge of medical terminology
Must complete all hospital required education
Machines, tools, equipment and work aids
Computer knowledge and application, various software applications. Ability to effectively operate basic office equipment.